This is a follow on from a previous tutorial How To Export Video From Multiple Cameras.
The video export process is very easy, once you know how.
In this tutorial, we'll show you how to quickly execute video exporting from a single camera.
To follow this tutorial successfully you need to have already installed MxManagementCenter v1.1.1 (or higher) and make sure the MOBOTIX camera is upgraded to MX-V126.96.36.199 (or higher).
1. Select View > Playback. Make sure Camera Bar is also visible.
2. from within the Camera Bar drag down the camera you wish to export video from into the main window below.
3. Left click the Time Range icon and then choose a pre-configured range of time you wish to perform the export.
NOTE: If you can’t see the Time Range icon, it’s probably hidden behind the Alarm Bar.
4. Drag the Time Range icon to where in the time range you want the export to begin.
5. Fine tune the Start Time using the player controls.
6. Click the Start Time flag, and it will turn green. This indicates the export Start Time has been set.
7. Now you need to set the End Time. To do that drag the Time Range icon to where you want the export range to finish.
8. If required fine tune the “End” time using the player controls.
9. Finally, click the “End” flag, it will turn green. The export End time has been set.
10. Left click the Export icon.
11. To export the video as an MxPEG (.mxg) sequence, select MOBOTIX.
NOTE: In the current version of MxManagementCenter the other export options - Mobile, PC andCustom are currently not available.