Many clients like to be able to view live camera feeds as well as playback previous recordings. Please follow the steps and photos below to allow remote access of your LUMA IP cameras. Feel free to email us at email@example.com for assistance.
- Download and install the LUMA app from the Apple App Store here
- Tap the home button on the top left corner
- Tap the Devices item in the list that shows up
- Tap the '+' sign on the top right corner of the Devices page
- Enter an Alias name for your home, such as "Smith Houston Home"
- Enter the Address, User Name, and Password provided to you via encrypted email
- Tap the save icon on the top right corner
- Tap the "Start Live View" option that will appear at the bottom.
The following screenshots show the steps outlined above. Also attached are PDF user manuals for the iOS app, as well as the full manual for the camera recorder.
Please sign in to leave a comment.